Dec 15, 2012

English Accent

I should keep English accent as my permanent accent. Since I have lisp, it works quite well.

Since I have trouble pronouncing "s," people or my friends tend to imitate it in order to tease me. It's funny actually, because they do it so well. Though sometimes they sound stupid when they over exaggerate my accent.

To me, English accent is very easy to do. It is like the lazy way of speaking and I'm not saying it's lazy speaking having an English accent. I'm saying lazy because for me, it is so easy to speak it that it feels like a lazy way of speaking. I don't know if that makes any sense at all but speaking English accent is like walking to me. I do also believe that I do it too well I could probably fit with English people if I ever go in England.

When I was back in high school I felt like speaking English on the school bus; my ride home. When I spoke just for the fun of it, students were looking around who was speaking with an accent. They were quite amuse with the accent and they thought there was an actual English boy on the school bus. That gave me a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment