Dec 10, 2012

Desperation

I'm so confused, I'm so lost...
Don't know what to do, thinking nothing...but you
You seem so close, but far away out of reach
Wishing to win your heart, but one may already have...
Jealous much...but happy, all I could do, all I could be - *smiling*
Wishing the best for you, it's in my heart, it's true.

Wishing things could be different, Ha-ha ain't it apparent... *Giggle-smile*
Wishing you were here...
Maybe simply talk, about anything, everything, any talk
Wanted to impress you, but time/space is against me and you
Things could've been different..
If given a chance, but chance...not even once present.

Wanted to show the real me, only one knows, my best buddy
Wanted to show you places not seen by many,
A beautiful, breathe taking, wished you could see
Where the ground and skies meet, best view, best seat
Where the beautiful sunset lies, fell in loved, opened my eyes
Mixed emotion of happiness, greatest feeling, almost endless

I'd do anything to be with you, funny it may be, but it's true
Anything to make you laugh and smile, I'd take an extra mile
Be there when you're sad, be there when you're mad
Whenever you're in need I'll be there...I'll be you're teddy bear...
Whack as it may sound, but what my heart feels is bound.
I wish I could just show you....

No comments:

Post a Comment